Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Dear beloved bandana members...

Due to unforseen circumstances my COMPUTER BROKE DOWN!!!

And 2nd piece of bad news=father not going to repair computer because he will buy new laptop or house pc according to whether i go jc or poly SO>>>>me cannot play maple for 7 months:/

So i am sorry guys i will be back after my o lvls => just 7 more months to go :( hais will miss ya guys can contact me at 96358687 for my handphone if u in sg or you can email me at evilblazer@hotmail.com but i cannot on messenger as my father's laptop has parental controls and blocks off online messenger and all downloads :(

Lastly ,happy mappling guys its only 7 more months before i come back so all of u must win me ah!!! cause i am gonna buy daily 2x everyday after 0 lvls ::)))))))

No comments: